Saturday, December 25, 2021

Buon Natale

One of my last Christmas cards this year.  

My Brother-in-law's wife Rosa, is Italian and this year I decided to do a special card for Carlo, her father.

I designed a special card for Carlo.


Inspired by a sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches #516
Watercolour baubles printed onto glossy cardstock, foiled bauble and border added with 'Buon Natale' (Merry Christmas in Italian).  Topper is then mounted onto red leathergrain cardbase.

There is still a bit of a 'learning curve' with foiling on a Minc, but I am enjoying the challenge of learning a new craft and working with graphics in Photoshop.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Buon Natale, Joyeux Noël, frohe Weihnachten, Selamat Natal, Nollaig Shona, god jul, Wesołych Świąt and Feliz Navidad


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the mix of ornaments. The watercolor ornaments are beautiful - and it's such a lovely touch to add the foil ornament. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely and will be appreciated I'm sure, since you made it especially for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these baubles. They look three dimensional! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.