I got some time in the Craft Room, yay!
Card #1
I used my ProvoCraft Happy Birthday embossing folder - one of the very first embossing folders I bought back in the 90's - to make the background, inked the edges and then attached to the front of 300 gsm card base with 3d foam tape.
Die Cut some balloons out of snippets of DSP in my stash and added to the cardfront with foam tape. I then hand drew the streamers.Linking with
AAA Birthday Use patterned paper
For my next card, I used a handmade stencil with circles cut out and ink blended some circles, and stamped some Kaisercraft Butterflies in black ink.
The cardfront was attached to a cardbase that was inked around the edges.
A final addition of black gems for a touch of bling!
Allsorts challenge - All Creatures Great & Small



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.