I received this award back in February, and posted a reply.
I have just noticed that this post had reverted to a draft - **sad face**
so here it is, with apologies to those that tried to find this post back then
In accepting, I understand there are a few little rules...
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept?
YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, therefore, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
Thank you so much Kaye, for thinking of me.
I must confess to having mixed feelings about the various awards that are floating around in blogland, but since the intention of this award is to acknowledge the 'smaller' blogs, I am very happy to receive this one and to pass it on ;-)
I would really like to pass this on to ALL of the blogs I follow - Cardmaking and Quilting - but for the purpose of this exercise I have limited my selection to those who have less than 100 followers.
I would like to pass this award on to the following people:
Merry & Kaye - this award is given right back to you ;-)
Annmaree - I would also like to give this award to you (even though you are over 100 followers ;-) )
To say thank you for your wonderful support and hope that your blogs grow up 'big and strong' and may you have many followers sharing lots of liebster ;-)
If any of you do not wish to accept this award, thats OK too ;-)
I have received this award from the lovely Anorina of Samelia's Mum
Thank you so much, it is an honour to be picked.
Part of the terms and conditions of receiving this award include sharing seven facts about myself, that you would otherwise not have known. Are you ready to learn some more idle bits of information about little old me?
- My working life started as a sewing machinist in a jeans factory - I then returned to school to be a hairdresser/air hostess and learned how to type as a back-up plan. I now earn a living as a Transcription/Audio Typist.
- I am a bit of a loner, and actually enjoy my own company - always have, even as a child.
- I usually wake up before 6am - even on the weekends.
- I tell myself not to, but I really do care what other people think.
- I have learned to never mix friends and large amounts of money - you will lose one or the other, and possibly both.
- I grind my teeth when peeling potatoes - how I HATE peeling potatoes.
- I really DISLIKE a messy craft/sewing area.
I usually find it so difficult to pass on these awards - the people I want to pass awards onto already seem to have them ;-)
so, I pass this on to everyone who reads my blog (yes, I know I am taking the easy way out ;-) )
and wish to thank Anorina, for thinking that my blog is good enough to single out and give an award to - thank you, thank you.