Time for another card swap - CM June swap cards – Christmas & Sketch (once again, I was extremely late in making and sending these cards)
Card #1 – Black & White + 1 colour
Linking Card #1 with the following challenges:

Card #2 – Tic Tac Toe
I went with the middle column - Bright Colours, Friend, Gems
I settled on the 'bright colours' option and knew I wanted to utilise a rainbow and as I was browsing through my stamps, I came across my Altenew Mini Delight Mini Paintbox .... perfect! I have had this stamp in my stash for a little while, and I don't think I have used it yet!
I positioned the paintbox and sentiments then stamped using the Couture Creations stamp positioner so that I could stamp twice and get a good impression.




Such an elegant card. I love the combo of gold and white on black. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteYour black, gold and white colored flowers are so pretty! This card could work for so many occasions and it is great for Die Week at Just Us Girls! Thank you for playing along!
ReplyDeleteVery creative and pretty, good luck on using all your stencils, we have a Stencil challenge too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
You have a lovely range, Cathy! I love both your elegant and classy first card and fun and colorful second card! And I'm so with you on having a ton of stencils and not using them - we should start a club! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete