Monday, April 12, 2010

I went shopping!

I went shopping and got a few things  ;-)

I saw these really cute stamps and just had to have them ;-)

I have been bitten by the quilting bug and got some jelly rolls and a rotary cutter - I am hoping to make a small baby quilt/throw rug for my nephew's new babies due in August.

I also got some plain fat quarters to go with the lovely patterned material I already had.


this material has now been washed and ironed and is ready for me to start cutting
but first I have to rearrange the spare room to get my sewing machine out ;-)

5 comments:

  1. This will be great! Can't wait to see it finished!

    Great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. Do show and tell your quilt.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the finished project!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh quilting........that's adictive too you know!!!!
    Looks like Spotlight got a visit from you I recognise the roses!!!! Hope you can share with us your quilting journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty material. Looks like you have a couple of big jobs ahead of you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.