Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6,000 BLOG HITS - CANDY WINNER!

Hi there

a few of you commented on my post about reaching 6,000 hits and getting 20 followers ......... I said I should do something about Candy ......... well I did.

I wanted to say thank you to those people that visit and leave comments regularly.

Congratulations SueW you are the lucky one!  Please email me (see my profile) your snail mail address and they will be on their way  to you ;-)

This is what you have won:

1 Grace Taylor Butterfly Stamp
1 pkt Kaisercraft pearls
1 organza ribbon
2pkts gems


Thank you to all my followers who regularly visit and leave comments, I really do appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Cathy< sorry I missed this post! I don't usually win things I'd love to claim my prize!!! I'm looking for an email addy???? Mine is on my blog but I'm off to Vic tomorrow for a few days - sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.