Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thinking of You, Happy Birthday

I got some time in the Craft Room, yay!

Card #1 

I used my ProvoCraft Happy Birthday embossing folder - one of the very first embossing folders I bought back in the 90's - to make the background, inked the edges and then attached to the front of 300 gsm card base with 3d foam tape. 

Die Cut some balloons out of snippets of DSP in my stash and added to the cardfront with foam tape.  I then hand drew the streamers.
 
Linking with  
 
AAA Birthday   Use patterned paper
 
Card #2

For my next card, I used a handmade stencil with circles cut out and ink blended some circles, and stamped some Kaisercraft Butterflies in black ink.  

The cardfront was attached to a cardbase that was inked around the edges.

A final addition of black gems for a touch of bling!

Allsorts challenge - All Creatures Great & Small

Thank you for visiting my blog today - I hope you have a good day.
Remember, any day doing something you love makes it a good day ;-)
Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.


7 comments:

  1. A lovely fresh looking CAS Butterfly card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards. Thanks for entering the balloon one into the Snippets Playground. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards, Cathy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful butterfly card in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Allsorts with this pretty butterfly card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant balloons, love the paper mix. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Cathy - I do love the colourful balloons against the embossed background on your snippets card!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pretty ballons are perfect on top of that birthday embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday- Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.