Sunday, August 9, 2009

ABC Challenge - Z for zero embellishments

Over on ABC the current challenge is Z = zero embellishments!
Whilst my cards are usually not overly busy, this got me thinking! I had to think about it for quite a while, and realised a sympathy card would fit that description.
So here is my card with zero embellishments - I hope the sticker sentiment does not count as an embellishment ;-(
Green cardstock used as a base. Gladioli image stamped three times on pearl paper and heat embossed with fine gold. Different layers cut out and layered in paper tole fashion. Flower mounted with 3D foam. Gold stickers used for sentiment - left over bits used for corners.
Sympathy cards are usually so very hard for me, but I like the way this one turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Great card - very elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the elegant simplicity,,

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.