Time for another card swap - CM May swap cards – Candles & Sketch (I was extremely late in making and sending these cards)
Card #1 – Candles
I knew what I wanted to do for this theme :)
I printed some candle digital images from LOTV and foiled them on gloss card, and cut the cardfront with some A6 dies. I then coloured the candles using Copics. I mounted the cardfront onto some coloured cardstock, then mounted the cardfront onto a 300 gsm base.
Linking Card #1 with the following challenges:
Card #2 – Sketch
We had a sketch provided – although I did not stick to it precisely …
I used some Kaisercraft designer paper & stamps. I was going to stamp the cupcake, but decided to fussy cut it from the DP, then mounted to front with 3D foam.
I used the other side of the DP for the background panel and stamped 'birthday wishes' onto coloured cardstock.
I finished the card with my usual bling!
I am quite pleased with how this card turned out.






Loving the candles, so much glossy shimmer! Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteI love all of those colourful candles! Thanks for joining in the fun at AAA Colourful!
ReplyDelete