Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Fountain Sauce - My Review

I am a regular visitor to www.taste.com.au - the people taking part in the forums are great, and the variety of recipes available is wonderful.

I recently had the opportunity to try the new Fountain Tomato Sauce with lower salt & sugar ;-)

First up I must declare that I have received this sample for free and that I am a diehard Heinz Big Red fan!



I must say I am impressed.  It has a slightly different flavour than other tomato sauces - lighter in taste and texture - and the one big bonus for me - it doesn't give me reflux ;-)
So I can have as much sauce as I like - and I like tomato sauce ;-)

Thank you Fountain, you have a new customer for your Tomato Sauce.
I already love your Sweet Chili Sauce and the Mustard Sauce.


Thanks for visiting this blog today.

1 comment:

  1. I like fountain spicy red sauce, its my fav on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.