Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to you all

Just a quick post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year. 

Christmas Eve will be spent with the husband's family, and Christmas Day with my family - how good is that!


Our Christmas Table
I didn't have enough of the one dinner set to complete 7 settings, so I mixed and matched ;-)

I love my Royal Albert, Old Country Roses

It works nicely with the Maxwell Williams White Gold

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ;-)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely setting for the family to enjoy. Have a great Christmas, Cathy, and look forward to seeing more in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely setting Cathy....hoping Christmas was a lovely affair and that 2011 has been good to you already. I am slowly catching up on blogland...up to 'C' in my list. lol I think this could take a while.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.