Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reasons to celebrate ;-)

I received this lovely unexpected birthday card in the mail from one of my CraftMad friends, Merry. This card is just so pretty in real life - unfortunately, my photo does not do it justice.

I got to meet my Great Nephew, Riley, in the flesh for the first time yesterday ;-)

Great Grandad with Riley

Nanna (my sister) & Riley
Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of me holding him ;-(  he got restless when I held him
(most probably picked up on my nerves)

The quilts - finally finished and in the nursery ;-)

I also received some beautiful flowers from the Nephew and his wife, and will post pics when all the flowers are open.
Hubby is finally on annual leave, so we will have some 'together time' for the next two weeks - don't have any definite plans, but I have a few ideas ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a lovely break together with your hubby Cathy. Your great nephew is too cute and those quilts just make the baby room a baby room. :-)

    P.S. I like the shadows across the card....adds to the effect.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.