Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WOYWW - a bit early ...... The Big 50 ;-)

As some of you may realise, I am approaching the Big 50!  I do this in a positive frame of mind ;-)

When I turned 25, I stressed out something shocking!  A quarter of a century and what had I done with my life?  

Now here I am, 50 and I am very happy with what I have done with my life!  I have a home and my health and a lot to be thankful for.


I am happily married to my best friend, have a family that I get on with (for the most part ;-) ) and have a small group of close friends that, even though we may not see each other as often as we would like, I cherish whatever time we can spend together.

We are going to have a party to celebrate this milestone and I spent the weekend making up the invitations.  Ofcourse, they never go to plan and never look like you imagined them in your mind's eye, but I think I am happy with what I eventually came up with.



Now I can start stressing about the food and ofcourse the really important one ...... what am I going to wear?

7 comments:

  1. Really love the invites. Becoming 50 is a big milestone for some I'm sure. Just make sure it's one you will remember. My Nan lived to 101 so it may well only be half way through your life :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pic of you on the invites. Have a fabulous night xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby you were...... :-) I really like your invitations Cathy.... I am sure you will have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy I love your invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome invitations!

    and a PRE-Happy Birthday to you, you certainly don't look 50, and I am glad your feeling positive about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW look at your invitations,they are brilliant!!! I am sure everything will go smoothly!! Enjoy your 50th!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool invitations! Happy 50! I turn 50 also this month, but somehow 50 doesn't feel very old...I guess that it is just another number...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.