Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Competition

To my Australian blogging friends... I have entered an Olympus Photo competition and would like your votes and comments please :) (if you like me that much to help out!!) Voting closes soon.

You can find my photos on:
page 82 (two photos - single red rose and sun shining through gum trees)
Page 83 (two photos - group of yellow roses and morning glory with bee)
thanks in advance :)

site address is http://www.testdrive.olympusimaging.com.au/

EDITED:  thanks for letting me know the link did not work Cheryl
I have attempted to fix the link, but am having difficulties.


Check out the site, it has some amazing photos submitted.

I would love to hear what you think of my pics, so please leave a comment on the Olympus Photo site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy
    Good luck with the competition,I tried to get onto the site but the link doesn't work.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.