Saturday, December 26, 2009

Golden Wedding Anniversary


Greetings everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day yesterday and were able to spend time with family and friends.

I want to share with you a card I made for my SIL parents 50th Wedding Anniversary.

I am really pleased with the way this card turned out.

I used an old sketch from mojomonday #74


Butterfly heat embossed with fine gold, highlighted with bling.



Gold ribbon & bow added.


Verse printed on Japanese handmade silk papers.

Items used:
Majestic shimmer cardstock - Candlelight Cream & Mellow Yellow Metallic Card, Tenco Japanese handmade silk papers, background paper, kaisercraft rhinestones
Tools:
Cuttlebug, Spellbinders square, circle and Fleur de Lis dies, Fiskars Fleur de Lis corner punch

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a very Happy Christmas!

    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant,the gold embossing is perfect!!!
    Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy.. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.