Monday, May 25, 2009

Shout Out to SheetLoad

It's time for the monthly "Shout Out" Challenge.
The May_Issue of SheetLoad is now available. This is a monthly e-zine that has loads of ideas and is very infomative. Pop on over and check it out. I am working on my May cards and am hoping to post them very soon.
I was recently picked as the April Fan and won some spellbinder dies. I was actually looking at purchasing these dies, so it couldn't have been a more perfect prize and they were sent so quickly as well! ;-)
Here is a card I made using one of the dies.
SU Delight in Life flower was stamped four times - 3 coloured in pinks/purples, 1 coloured in green and highlighted with chalks and kindy glitz. White background was embossed with cuttlebug, spellbinders tag embellished with rub-on sentiment, highlighted with bling and threaded on ribbon. Background was layered on Bravo Burgandy (I think??)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful flowers and the simplicity of it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.