EDITED: This post will stay on top until 3rd July 2011
A new challenge blog called UnstampaBelles is starting on 4th July 2011 and I have been asked to be part of the Design Team - is that cool or what?
I am certainly amongst some great company - check out the UnstampaBelles Challenge Blog and Design Team HERE
but for now .........
Everyone loves Blog Candy right? How would you like to win some?
All you need to do is help us tell everyone about our new challenge blog.
About our challenge blog:
This challenge blog was created to share all types of papercrafting techniques without the use of stamps.
We would love you to enter your paper creations e.g. cards, scrap pages, boxes, books, calendars, etc. using some of the following techniques: papertole, quilling, iris folding, stitching, beading, origami, fancy folds, cutting machines (e.g. craftrobo, cricut), paper punches, canvases, stickers, rub-ons etc
Above all have fun!!!
How to Enter:
- Add our Button to your Sidebar telling everyone about the Blog Candy or you could post about us on your blog.
- Add your name and blog link to the UnstampaBelles link gadget.
- A random winner will be drawn and posted on 4th July with our first challenge!
Ofcourse, there are some rules to the new challenge blog, but not many ;-)
- No Stamps (Rubber or Digital) to be used with one exception - we will allow sentiment stamps.
- Link to your project only - not just your blog.
- No backlinking to previous projects.
- You may enter as many other challenges you wish, but please make sure you link to our blog in your post.
- Limit of 3 entries - per challenge.
- Anyone not following the rules will have their entry removed.
- We will announce a winner at the start of the next new challenge. A winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries of the relevant challenge. We will also showcase our favourite entry of that challenge.