Saturday, July 30, 2011

CraftROBO GSD/Silhouette Studio Test Cutters required

This post will stay on top until the end of the month.  Please scroll down to see recent posts.

I have recently started designing my own GSD/Studio cutting files in the hope of selling them, and would love to have a test cutter or two ;-)

I am hoping someone out there would be willing to test cut my files, within say a 5-7 day timeframe, and report back to me on how the files performed.

In return, you can keep the files tested for your own personal use, but files are not to be used in any commercial nature.

Please contact me, and tell me a little about yourself, if you feel you may be able to help.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what GSD files are, or what a craftrobo is. I'll have to look them up on Google.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.