Saturday, May 21, 2011

FNSI & Create & Chat :-(

My plans for FNSI, which actually started at lunchtime so that I could participate in Create and Chat a bit later, were put on hold with the news from UK that my Uncle Frank had passed away.


Uncle Frank came to Australia for a visit in 1993 and he stayed with us for a short time, as well as spending some time with my sister.

We had a ball and have some great photos to look back on.  I am so glad to have had the opportunity to meet him and spend time with him.

We kept in touch when he went back to Wales, using the internet, but he had to disconnect due to the high costs.  

Here are a few pics of Francis and myself in 1993.

Here we are in Rundle Mall, Adelaide.

here we are at Victor Harbor - I had his camera, and he had my handbag ;-)

RIP Uncle Frank - 1933 - 2011

2 comments:

  1. aw I am so sorry to heat Cathy, thats horrible news, he seemed like such a fun fellow, he'll always be in your heart. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to here this news. How lovely though that you did get to meet your Uncle Frank, Cathy. These photos are such fun memories for you. So love the second photo...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.