Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Creative Mojo on a roll

My creative Mojo is on a roll :-)

Here is a card I have been working on, on and off, for the better part of a year.

I found an image in a Public Domain website and used it as a basis to make a GSD file using the CraftROBO.
Once I got the shape of the onesie right, I made up a shaped card base.

Onesie suit was cut, hand coloured around edges and layered using 3D foam squares.  Sentiment was cut and layered as well.



Next is the inside of the card - once again layered.


This card is for the most special of occasions - my Great Nephew's First Birthday.

Some of you may remember Riley came into this world, along with his brother Shaun, a little bit on the early side.  Sadly, Shaun did not survive.

We are so very happy to be celebrating the First Birthday of this young man.


Stay tuned, there will be a Baby Shower card coming up in the next post.




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Cathy, I can't believe a year has gone by already. Happy Birthday to the little boy. I so love how you created this card. Terrific layering and wonderful cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Love your creative card. Lucky Riley!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.