Thursday, November 18, 2010

Postman always knocks twice ;-)

well my postie knocks and then rings the bell ;-)

I have had some goodies delivered for the craft room and am hoping to get some stamping done real soon.


I have been wanting some LOTV stamps for quite a while now, so I finally bit bullet and ordered some from the UK.

I also took advantage of the high Aussie dollar and got some WOJ stamps from USA – I am still waiting on them to arrive.

I recently bought some stamps and ribbons from Blue Edge Crafts - such quick service!

Now to find some time to craft ;-)

1 comment:

  1. AHH theres the ones I'm responsible for, oops! LOL

    Love the ribbon, I was tempted to get some of that too, but had way too much I dont use as it is!

    Gorgeous stamps from the UK & US!

    ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.