Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whiff of Joy GD - Take Two


I wanted to have another go at the sketch for the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call  ;-)  I was actually tidying up my craft room and found myself playing with paper combinations instead of tidying up!



Wedding Carriage stamp hand coloured with combination of watercolour pencils and Stampin' Up inks highlighted with kindy glitz.


Edges of Kaisercraft DP distressed and bling added to paper flowers.


Silver peel off sentiment added to number plate.

circles, squares & fleur de lis border cut & embossed with spellbinder dies using cuttlebug. 

This one I am happier with, but I managed to muck up the number plate on the carriage at the very end ;-(

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cathy...great colouring. I agree, I think those papers are wonderful...I have just used some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love your papers and lovely detail!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card!! Love it.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.