Friday, December 18, 2009

More Cards - I am on a roll!

Some more cards - I am on a roll!



I saw a card on  hunnybunnycards and thought it looked lovely.  Here is my take on it.  Thank you for the inspiration Barbara!


Centre panel is the Fleur de Lis spellbinders die through the cuttlebug, the holly wreath is several holly leaves punched out of two shades of green cardstock and placed in a circle. Small snowflakes punched from Magestic pearl paper, red bling added.

My next card is a left-over card - made up using left-over bits from last year.


The base of the tree is actually a left over bit on a sticker sheet.


This next card also used up some left overs - left over scraps of DP.


DL size majestic pearl cardstock is the base card, letters cut out from textured cardstock, bling added.


I am not sure if my cards will get to their destinations in time - our posties are taking strike action!  I still have some more cards to make, luckily they can be hand delivered ;-)


2 comments:

  1. WOW,these are gorgeous.......you certainly are on a roll!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow,,,those cards are all amazing. But I do really love that Joy card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.