Friday, December 18, 2009

Mojo Monday #117

It seems my mojo has definitely returned!   Must be the fact that it is SEVEN days to go!

the current sketch at mojomonday has inspired this next creation


Dark Green & Red leathergrain cardstock used, digital backgrounds from http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ the snowman image is from http://www.scrapbookflair.com/download.aspx


Spellbinder Circle & Fleur de Lis dies used in the Cuttlebug, with bling added.

I was so impressed with the way this one turned out, I made another one in the reverse colour scheme!



The centre strip background panel is my first attempt at designing a pattern using inkscape and cutting it on my CraftROBO.

4 comments:

  1. WOW,love it and the image is so cute......your decorative border is beautiful!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. i too love that image.. Merry Christmas.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Cathy....really love that border.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.