Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #35 - masculine card

I was impressed with the golf stickers that I had used in another challenge, that I went on to make another card with some of the offcut cardstock & papers for the CuttlebugSpot_Challenge.
Spellbinder dies were used in the cuttlebug to cut the rectangles. Each rectangle highlighted with border stickers, and gold golf buggy used as an alternative to stamping an image. Cardstock used was Bazzil Bling and DP.
I get the majority of my stickers from BlueEdge Crafts - golf ones are here .

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card Cathy....definetly mascualine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...wonderful wonderful Fathers Day card..love your color choices and the golf bag..great job.
    hugs
    Jeannie
    Cuttlebug DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.