Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stampin' Up Playdate

I had a lovely 'playdate' with a friend today.
My friend Linda came over and we had a fun afternoon cardmaking using some new Stampin' Up products.
here is my 'make & take' - I so love this stamp and the glitter is so fine and beautiful!
We used the Upsy Daisy stamp and Real Red ink, layered on red card and highlighted with red ribbon. The sentiment comes from same set. A very simple and elegant card, so easy to make!
Here is our second card - Forever Flowers wheel was used to roll down the side, then chalks were used use to softly colour in the flowers & leaves. The chalks are heavenly to use and come in such a wide range of colours.
The flower from the Together Forever set was stamped, then punched out. I chalked the flowers and outside edge to give a bit of definition, then mounted with mounting tape. Here is a close up of the punched out shape.
I had so much fun this afternoon - I can't wait till our next playdate!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Don't they look nice! I am so glad you enjoyed our session, Cathy, I know I enjoyed showing you all the lovely stamps and I love those chalks too. Thanks for the great day.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.