Thursday, March 26, 2009

House Mouse Challenge 30

Here is my card for the House Mouse Challenge. This week we had to make a card that was not a square. Let me say, I have enjoyed this challenge. I wasn't too sure about mixing ovals with circles, but I think I like the way it has turned out.
I used a circle shaped card, with a small section levelled off on the bottom so that it would stand up. I have covered the card with patterned paper and used cuttlebug with oval nesties to cut out ovals on white & purple cardstock. Image was stamped on white cardstock & coloured in with watercolours and highlighted with kindy glitz. Paper flowers were attached and highlighted with bling & kindy glitz, sentiment has been attached with mounting tape. Outer edge of card has been highlighted with silver border stickers.

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo very pretty! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is such a sweet card! Love your background DP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely like the ovals and circles together. Like you, I would have hesitated, but love your end result. Also, isn't that just one of the sweetest images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.