Sunday, June 26, 2022

Happy Birthday - two step

I have a new stamp set ..... well, new to me :)


The As You Like It Challenge asks us to nominate favourite card to make .... feminine or masculine?

Well feminine ...... hands down!  Because I just love flowers, and pink & purple and pretty things!



I was introduced to 2-step stamps many years ago when I discovered Stampin' Up and have been a fan ever since.

Main image was stamped in Jet Black StazOn as well as Ranger Distress Inks.  I made my own background strip with the same stamps, but stamped off the colours before stamping so that they were a lighter shade than the main image.

Gold twine wrapped around and placed underneath the main image, along with some die cut leaves, inked with the Green.

I even used the border die to get the lovely scalloped edge .... so cool!

Linking with:
As You Like It Challenge : Feminine or Masculine 
Happy Little Stamps - Anything goes with dies



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Love thecolours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you incorporated 2 die cuts onto your card, I always love a good edgelit for the card. Thank you for sharing your card C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours. It's such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.