Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy Birthday

Time for another card inspired by a few challenges!

 






I embossed a white A6 cardfront with happy birthday folder using the Cuttlebug, then lightly inked all the raised bit with silver ink.  I then stamped & heat embossed a birthday cake (Snag 'em Stamps) in silver, cut out with Spellbinders circle die and raised on foam dots.

Cardfront was then mounted onto silver cardstock, and final touches of bling added!  It wouldn't be a 'Cathy' card if it didn't have bling!

Also linking with NBUS - I have had the above stamp for so long, I can't remember when I got it .......... it must be at least 10 years and by the way it was so difficult to come off the plastic, I don't think I have ever used it before!  (the linky link up does not seem to be working, so I will try again later - updated: working now :) )


Cheers for now!

4 comments:

  1. What a great birthday card! I love how you used both the colors from Color Hues and the sketch! Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wonderful texture on this card. I love the monochromatic feel. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun embossing folder and a great way to incorporate the color combo and the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always love that EF and sadly don't own it. Such a great Birthday card and perfect for our colors this time around at Color Hues! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.