Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Anniversary to my Valentine

This week Mr Fixit and myself celebrate 38 years of married life!


This is about as much 'bling' as Mr Fixit can handle LOL


and because we got married the day before St Valentines Day, the theory was that he would never forget the date :)  .......  LOL it always sneaks up on him .....



Linking with:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - 'love is in the air'
The Penny Black Saturday Challenge is 'anything goes/love is in the air.

As You Like it Challenge:  Favourite Animal
The AYLI Challenge this time is "your Favourite Animal" - my favourite animal to photograph is a bird, but this cute little hedgehog from Penny Black is one of my favourite animals to use on my cards.

Card Concept - #128 Be Mine , Valentine
The Card Concept Challenge #128 is 'Be mine, Valentine' so my CAS layout was inspired by the hearts.

2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge - February

4 comments:

  1. I love how simple this is. Ideal for a male card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge with your gorgeous card, I love the addition of the gold heart - and you chose one of my favourite animals too.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that adorable hedgehog!! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Love your sweet card for your hubby- such a great layout and the gold embossed heart and little charm are the perfect finishing touches!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.