Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday wishes - Male Birthday card

I struggle with male cards (just like most cardmakers I know ;-) )

I came across these great stickers from BlueEdge Crafts and knew they would be perfect for my friend's birthday card.

Sticker image has been stuck on acetate and hand cut around the edges, mounted with 3D tape onto a black square, which is then layered on a white square, then layered on another black square.  All squares were cut using the Cuttlebug and Spellbinder dies.

2 comments:

  1. hey this is great fun, love what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful Cathy...I actually have those stickers as I thought they were fun. Just never been sure how to use them. Hope you don't mind but I may just case this card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.