Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stamping Vacation Card Maze - Just Magnolia - OneStop

Hubby has been doing some work at home, so I have been left to my own devices ;-)
Ofcourse, I have been spending some time in my craft room.   I was originally doing a 'tidy up', but you know what that leads to .............. ;-)

I decided to give stampingvacation Card Maze a try and this is what I finished up with:

Tilda was recycled from an older card that I was never happy with my choice of card that I had placed her on.  ;-(  I think I like this layout much better for this particular image.

Had to get a close-up of these lovely flowers from bizzybecs


I even gave the inside some special treatment.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
stampingvacation - Card Maze #2
justmagnolia - birthdays
onestopcraftchallenge - optimistically pink

8 comments:

  1. Very nice Cathy. Those card mazes are great for digging around in your stash. Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Cathy. Love the dusky pink accent colours - gorgeous! Beautiful Tilda image too.
    Thanks for joining us this week at the OSCC.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy lovely card i love the border and and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous, I love the colours and the image is lovely. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card the layout indeed looks great with that fab image...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card the layout indeed looks great with that fab image...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Gorgeous card! Love the pretty paper and the flowers are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Cathy, love that DP it's lush!.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Jm.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.