Saturday, December 19, 2009

My CraftROBO is back in action!

During the week I had a mini catastrophe!   The blade holder in my CraftROBO broke and it would not cut properly - exactly the last thing I needed when making my Christmas Cards!

Luckily, Blue Edge Crafts came to the rescue and I had my replacement blade in two days!

Cuttlebug was used to create trees, tag was left over from a class taken last year, very delicate snowflakes were cut using CraftROBO out of majestic pearl paper - the photo does not do them justice - and highlighted with a touch of kindy glitz.


Bling has been added to central tree and snowflakes.  The large snowflake (top left corner) is 40 mm (1 1/2 inch) wide and the small snowflake (top right corner) is 20 mm (3/4 inch) wide


I am really looking forward to having more of a play with the ROBO and Inkscape - the cricket is on the television today, so that will keep hubby occupied  ;-)

I came across this poem in my travels



Twas the night before Christmas, I’m glued to the tree.

I’m wondering what Santa brought just for me.

Could it be cardstock or inkpads or lace?
Or some stamps, I said, with a smile on my face.

And that’s when I heard him……
“Hi Santa, ” I said
He replied, “You know….good girls should be in their beds”.
“I know I should Santa, and now I’ve been caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought.”

“Well, let’s take a look in this room where you work”.
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.

“You’ve got enough crap,
I’ll see you next year!”


 

4 comments:

  1. You card is so pretty Cathy,the trees and snowflakes are gorgeous.I really need to use my silhouette,it has been gathering dust!!! BTW love your poem,gave me a laugh!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always, Cathy! Great that you have so many choices for your embellishments. LOL
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great poem...

    Those snowflakes are wonderful on your card....great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card and love the snowflakes. lol love the poem too.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.