Monday, March 2, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge - Button

I was having a play with my Cuttlebug and nestabilities - I like the fact that I can do perfect squares now LOL
I cut squares from some lovely patterned paper and layered them on blue cardstock & applied kindy glitz to edges. The 4 squares were then layered on soft polka dot paper layered on blue cardstock with more kindy glitz added ;-) (just love the kindy glitz) The "it's a boy" stamp had the image of a button on it, so I placed an actual button over it, layered on blue cardstock and attaching using mounting tape.
It took me a while to take a photo, so I hope it is not too late for the Cuttlebug Challenge - Button.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Cathy. Lovely pictures and the kindy glitz really finishes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy I remember this baby paper! lol You have done a great job with it, love the button idea.
    Cool card!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.